Saturday, March 12, 2011

Las Vegas 2011

My jacket has CSI on it, Las Vegas location.

We spent the last week (March 5-11) in Las Vegas.  Jack and I flew on AllegiantAir.  Sunday March 6th was Nascar racing in Las Vegas so we want to see if it's popular everywhere since we have Daytona 500 rentals each year. This blog is just to see if I can post it.  I'll post more starting March 22nd when Jack, Jaclyn, Dorothy Ann and I travel to Orlando with a stop in Nashville.  See you all there.
Eiffel tower.Jack & I saw the night lights Mar. 9th
We played the sluts (slots) and won enough to pay for dinner and a show (approx $150
  1. Maxine

1 comment:

  1. I am making a comment to let you know that I got on this site. I can't figure out how to get rid of the other one so I'll leave your email to me in my emails because I could click on it to go to this site. Eventually, the address will be on the internet for searching.

    ReplyDelete