Sunday, August 28, 2011

Glacier Bay & Juneau, Alaska

The first day we cruised into Glacier Bay and stopped to watching it watch the Marjerie Glacier for an hour or so. Jack and I took pictures of it from our room. It cracked and calved several times while we were there (cool) Then we turned the cruise ship around and sailed into Juneau. Notice how the city is built on the side of a mountain. People get here by floatplane.or water
It's good to feel cold again. I think it's in the fifties here.
Maxine




2 comments:

  1. You should be back in Seattle by now, according to my figuring. If your trip is 7 days. What is your route going home? I hope you got a video of the glacier falling into the sea. How many times did you get off the boat? I'm really interested to hear about your trip, your activities and how you liked Alaska.

    ReplyDelete