Monday, April 4, 2011

Back Home Sunday 4/3/11

Daytona Beach, FL April 2011
Dorothy Ann walking on the beach.  We started our drive back to Iowa from Daytona to Nashville then yesterday we drove from 7:30 am until we got home at 7 pm.  We saw lots of campers and fifth wheelers coming with us our of Florida.  Snow birds must migrate April 1st back north.  We saw very few semi trucks yesterday on the interstates maybe they didn't want the wind which was a force.  We're glad to be home again and yesterday was 87 degrees here in Lorimor. WOW.  However today is cold again, ugh!   Thanks for following our trip and to Lori/Larry/Eric/Shirlee thanks for doing a fantastic job on keeping our home safe.  I really liked the clean kitchen and fresh ness of the house.
Maxine & Jack & Jaclyn

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY, REALLY enjoyed following your trip on this blog. I hope you always do this. It's almost like I got to go on your trip with you. (Without the expense!) This was great! I especially enjoyed the little video. I need to figure out how to do that. We'll be headed your way in about a week... so see you soon.

    ReplyDelete