Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nashville Ryman Theater


Today we visited the Ryman Theater in downtown Nashville.  We went on a tour of this Bldg. and we got to go into dressing rooms for the performers, this video is taken from the backstage looking out at the seats.  Jaclyn and Dorothy Ann standing in the balcony and the last picture is a photo on the wall of the Everly Bros. and a man in the middle with the last name of Kilpatrick. The Everly Bros were discovered here at the back door by a performer.  The weather has been great here today and we will be heading to Iowa tomorrow.  Hope to see you all there soon!!  Thanks so much for letting us share our trip with you!!  

1 comment:

  1. Your movie isn't available right now it says but I'll check on it later. I want to go to the Ryman Theatre someday myself. I've really enjoyed your blog. This is what you need to do every time you go somewhere in your travels! I'm a dedicated follower!

    ReplyDelete